How we’re keeping you and our staff safe
We’ve implemented some changes to keep staff and customers safe.
- Track and Trace – If you book online we already have your name and contact details so no need to do anything further. If you buy your tickets at the kiosk we’ll be asking for your name, e-mail address and ‘phone number. This information will only be used for Track and Trace – nothing else.
- Allocated Seating – Every other row is blocked off as well as two seats each side of every booking. This can’t be overridden so we’re asking that people book their whole group in at the same time and sit in the seats marked on their tickets.
- Hand Sanitiser – available for customer use outside each screen.
- Masks – Everyone eligible must wear a mask when moving around the building but they can be removed to eat snacks while in screen watching the film.
- Payments – All the usual methods of payment are still available but contactless payment is preferred.
- Rubbish – We’re asking that customers bring their rubbish out to the bins after their screening to minimise staff contact.
- Queuing – a socially distanced queuing system is in place around the café area of the cinema. Please be patient and maintain a 2 metre distance between yourself and the person in front.
- Perspex Screens – The kiosk has been fitted with screens to separate staff from customers. It can be a little difficult to hear from behind the screens especially with the coffee machine and slushy machine going so please bear with us!
- Toilets – Every other stall and every other hand wash basin is blocked off. Please be patient as there may be queues.
- Sanitisation – We will be periodically sanitising areas that are touched frequently such as door handles, bannisters and countertops.
- Booster Seats – If your child uses a booster seat please either leave it on the seat or bring it to the kiosk so we can sanitise it between uses.
If you have any concerns or questions please just ask!